Drinking water quality monitoring in the network
The pipe::scan is a modular sensor system for monitoring drinking water quality in pipes under pressure. It measures up to 10 parameters in one device: TOC, DOC, UV254, Turbidity, Color, Chlorine, pH/Redox, Conductivity, Temperature and Pressure. The water quality data can be sent to any central database via almost any protocol. Multiple pipe::scans are the ideal solution to monitor drinking water at any point in the network.
- Accurate measurement in perfect agreement to standardized lab reference… not just ”trending”
- Organics and Turbidity monitoring
- Totally flow-independent, even works under stagnating conditions
- Hot-maintenance: without interrupting the flow/pressure, and for each sensor individually
- Full-scale event detection with real-time alarms within the drinking water distribution network
- 6 months service time: Efficient, reliable stand-alone operation without maintenance